Frittata with Swiss Chard
1 bunch of chard
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Coarsely chop 1 bunch of chard. Boil 4 minutes. Drain. Rinse with cold water and squeeze out as much water as you can.
2. Finely chop 1 clove of garlic and fry in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the chard and fry for 1 minute. Season to taste with salt. Turn off heat.
3. Beat 6 eggs. Add chard to eggs and mix to separate the chard.
4. Over medium-low heat, cook 2 tablespoons of olive oil in an omelet style pan. Stir the egg/chard mixture and pour into the pan. Cover and cook 5 minutes.
5. Preheat broiler.
6. Turn heat on eggs/chard down to low and cook another 5 minutes.
7. Uncover the frying pan and put under the broiler for 2 minutes or until top is set.